Sunday, December 21, 2008

i need you

am i jealous?
yes i am, with the ones who were able to make it..
no, am not a loser, i dont blame anyone but myself..
i was not supposed to expect anything out of this..
what i never expected is what i got..
as in tears and pain from this relationship..
left me broken, all by myself..
no hug can relieve me..
no kiss can make me feel better..
feels like time left me long back, still, cant move on..
can i cry?
can i find myself??
can GOD please call me??
without you i cant live or die..
i need you, not for living or dying but to make life easy n sensible.....
written by saloni singhvi

2 comments:

  1. well ..
    to begin with, you wrote a beautiful poem, which symbolizes you to the most, and am very sure, you will continue the good work.

    You know, every relation come with a expiry date, and with every goodbye, you learn n earn. It's upto you, how you make them use in living.

    As far as i know you, you have the potential to excel, just all you need is the right opportunity and exposure.
    All the best..
    n haa ... m looking for lots new post to follow ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete