Tuesday, January 6, 2009

lets pray...


creating a blog according to me is a very good idea..i know that my opinion about blog really doesnt make a big difference but one should realise the power of words..
today sitting here in my room i am thinking of all those women who left her child in some orphanage or some other place..i dont know why they did so..i am writing all this coz there is an orphanage nearby my home..when i used to go there and look into the eyes of those innocent GOD SENT CHILDREN, i wasnt able to see any clear reason to leave them..there are many questions which confuse me all the time..why?why?why?...
there is a saying that every mother has a heart then why she leaves her child as if she doesnt care..i dont know what goes on in her mind when she do this? she really have a heart? cant she feel anything,some connection with her child? if she wanted to leave her child then why she brought in this world? was it her mistake, if yes , then why shall her child suffer? oh GOD.. i'll go mad..
everyday i grow from a girl into a lady cum woman and realise that it is really fortunate to become a mother..a very strong feeling..
here in india i heard about such unfortunate incidents but i still thank GOD that there are few people who are concerned about the whole thing..may be someday i'd be serving humanity in the best way i can..this is my ultimate dream to help those who are in need..
i expect that everyone who reads this may unite and pray to GOD "O ALMIGHTY, I ALONE CANT STAND TO SERVE BUT TOGETHER WE CAN SO BIND ALL OF US TOGETHER TO SERVE THE PURPOSE AND HELP THOSE WHO ARE IN NEED."

3 comments:

  1. How sweet .........GOD SENT CHILDREN keep it up coz we deserve to read good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Saloni,
    You have such a beautiful heart. And I can't imagine visiting the orphanage without feeling an enormous sense of injustice.

    But let me tell you my story. Twenty one years ago a young girl of 17 and the mother of three found herself abandoned by her husband.

    She had no education and no work experience and discovered that she was expecting her fourth child.

    She wanted this child, but more she loved this child. In her heart she knew she could not provide a good life for her baby. So she did the most difficult thing she would ever do in her life. She gave the child up for adoption.

    That child is my daughter, Emily. It was by God's grace and the ultimate gift of a young girl that I have had the joy of Emily's presence in my life.
    Not a day passes that I do not think of that young girl and give thanks to God for this ultimate, selfless gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous...

    thank u so much for sharing the most incredible experience of ur life....
    i am grateful to u...

    this will encourage me to write ...

    thanks you
    Saloni

    ReplyDelete